Wilderness Equipment Deluge Bushwalking Jacket
Over 35 years making rainwear for recreational, military and industrial use has given us a deep understanding of usability, durability, and fit. We have put our experience into practice developing this highquality, easy to maintain 2/3 raincoat. Whether slogging through the South-West Tasmanian mud or escaping the tropical rain in Northern Queensland, this jacket’s mid-thigh length makes it perfect for use without overpants.
- Durable, easily maintained “Storm Defense” polyester fabric
- Adjustable hood gives a wide range of vision and superb protection from the elements
- Two hand warmer pockets
- Two weatherproof stash pockets
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Face Fabric: Polyester Full Dull Taslan
- Fabric Weave: 255Dx320D/66Tx56T
- Finish: DWR Face, Cire Back + Lamination
- Water Head: 10,000mm
- Moisture Vapour Transmission: 5000 grams/m2/24hr
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.